4 DAYS, 10 WAYS TO WIN: from 2/5-2/8, SnapCall Sports will be hosting LIVE events at The Harp and Hurricane's in Boston! Head down there in person, play along on their assigned venue code, and have a chance to earn prizes EACH night including tickets to Red Bull Crashed Ice at Fenway Park!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) or older as of February 4, 2019. Proof of age and identification must be provided before winners can receive any prize. Employees of the Sponsor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates: This Contest Series includes 10 single contest events over 4 days. Contest Series includes 02/05/19 NY Islanders vs Boston Bruins game, 02/06/19 Boston Bruins vs NY Rangers, 02/07/19 LA Lakers vs. Boston Celtics and 02/08/19 Denver Nuggets vs Philadelphia 76ers played from the Harp (85 Causeway, Boston, MA) or Hurricane's (121 Canal St., Boston, MA). Contests start at the puck drop/tip-off of the first game on 02/05/19 and end at the end of the last game on 02/08/19. Individual contests start and end with each game. Points are NOT cumulative over the Contest Series. The entrants that earn the highest total points or where indicated randomly selected across various periods/quarters at each venue per game will win either a T-shirt or tickets to Red Bull’s Crashed Ice event. Actual play of contest games, where points are accumulated for correctly answering questions during the live games, begins at the start of each game listed above. Additional points can be earned by correctly predicting the picks prior to the start of each game. Points earned from picks will be added to the final game point totals. Randomly selected periods within specified venues will require players to download the SnapCall Sports app and earn any points while in the specified venue, Contests and any chance to accumulate points for each contest ends at the end of each aforementioned game.
3. How to Enter: Install the FREE SnapCall Sports app on your phone or mobile device (www.snapcallsports.com for download links). Limit one entry per person, per email address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entrants must provide their first and last name, a valid email address, and their handle name in their profile to win. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, inappropriate handle name as defined in the SnapCall Sports Terms & Conditions, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
4. How to Play: Entrants watch and play SnapCall Sports during the games listed above for multiple chances to win — total up to $520 in prizes . The entrants that earn the highest total points per venue per game will win either a T-shirt or tickets to Red Bulls Crashed Ice. Each game is a new chance to win.
a. Entrants will use the free SnapCall Sports app to answer questions for any or all games of their choice
b. Entrants will use an assigned and applicable venue code for The Harp or Hurricanes restaurants.
c. Entrants can select their "Picks" prior to the game and up to each game's Puck drop/tip-off for a chance to earn extra points.
d. Entrants can play each in-venue game starting when the schedule is labeled "Live" through the official end of each game.
e. During game play, entrants will respond to a series of predictive questions and earn points for each correct answer using the applicable Harp or Hurricanes’ active venue code.
5. Drawing: Two requirements determines a winner: 1) Entrant must meet all stated eligible requirements and 2) Entrant must earn points under the applicable, active venue code for The Harp or Hurricanes’ site. Entrants can earn points during each game by using SnapCall Sports to answer the predictive questions during each live game. Points are NOT cumulative over the Contest Series. Individual contests start and end with each game. Questions will be sent to the SnapCall Sports app during the daily and visible on the TV screens at the venue and designated playing periods. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible participants received by Sponsor. Potential winners will be announced during and the end of each game and notified at the venue and receive their prize(s) no later than end of the game at the venue location. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. Entrants that download and play on 02/05 and 02/06/19 Boston Bruins’ games using The Harp or Hurricanes’ venue code will be eligible to be randomly selected as the winner receiving a Harp or Hurricanes’ t-shirt at the end of Period 1.
b. Entrants with the highest total points at the end of Period 2 for the Bruins’ 02/05 and 02/06/19 games played in The Harp or Hurricanes using the applicable venue code will win a t-shirt from the Harp or Hurricanes.
c. Entrants with the highest total points earned at the end of game for the Bruins’ 02/05 and 02/06/19 games using the applicable Harp or Hurricanes’ venue code will win 2 tickets to Red Bull’s Crashed Ice event on 02/08 or 02/09/19 at Fenway Park.
d. Entrants with the highest points at halftime for the pro basketball games on 02/07 and 02/08/19 played in The Harp or Hurricanes using the applicable venue code will win a t-shirt from the Harp or Hurricanes.
e. Entrants with the highest total points at the end of each of the the pro basketball games on 02/07 and 02/08/19 played in The Harp or Hurricanes using the applicable venue code will win 2 tickets to the Red Bull Crashed Ice event 02/08 or 02/09/19 at Fenway Park.
f. If there are any point ties, t-shirts will be provided across all winners. Red Bull Crashed Ice tickets will be split across winners with each receiving a minimum of 1 ticket.
g. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $520. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
7. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: Each winner will be required to be present at The Harp or Hurricanes to receive his/her prize and show their handle name, profile name and email from their mobile device. if a winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contests rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no prize will be given.
8. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes/Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes/Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes/Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes/Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes/Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes/Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes/Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes/Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, visit it www.snapcalsports.com/contests
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes/Contest is TopSpin Networks, Inc. Attn: Dale Bearden, 1313 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest winners will be notified on location at the Harp or Hurricanes for each game between 02/05 – 02/08/19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any league or its teams or Red Bull, The Harp or Hurricanes.