Tampa Bay is the most surprisingly solid team in the entire league. Can they hang with the Sox as they go for the single-season win record? Join us for the game Sunday 8/26 at 1pm ET where the top overall scorer will bring home a Jackie Bradley Jr. signed ball!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) or older as of August 25, 2018. Proof of age and identification must be provided before winners can receive any prize. Employees of the Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates: This 2018 Boston-Tampa Signed Baseball Contest (“Contest”) includes one single contest events happening on August 26, 2018. Contest will start at the first pitch of the Game on August 26, 2018 and end at the end of the that game. Individual contests start and end with each game. Players may play game in any venue (Free-4-All, Friends, or In Venue) but the contest entrant that earns the highest total points in the Free-4-All contest that day will win a signed/autographed baseball. Actual play of contest game, where points are cumulated for correctly answering questions during the live games, begins at the start of game played on August 26, 2018. Additional points can be earned by correctly predicting the picks prior to the start of each game. Points earned from picks will be added to the final game point totals. Contests and any chance to cumulate points for each contest ends at the end of each aforementioned game.
3. How to Enter: Install the FREE SnapCall Sports app on your phone or mobile device (www.snapcallsports.com for download links). Limit one entry per person, per email address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entrants must provide their first and last name, a valid email address, and their handle name in their profile to win. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
4. How to Play: Entrants watch and play SnapCall Sports during the Boston vs Tampa Bay game on August 26, 2018 for a chance to win an autographed baseball. The entrant that earns the highest total points in the Free-4-All venue will win an autographed baseball.
a. Entrants will use the free SnapCall Sports app to answer questions for any or all games of their choice.
b. Entrants can select their "Picks" prior to the game and up to the game's first pitch for a chance to earn extra points.
c. Entrants can play the game starting when the SnapCall Sports Schedule is labeled "Live" through the official end of each game.
d. During game play, entrants will respond to a series of predictive questions and earn points for each correct answer.
5. Drawing: Two requirements determines a winner: 1) Entrant must meet all stated eligible requirements and 2) Entrant must earn the highest overall points in the Free-4-All venue in the aforementioned August 26th game to win a valuable prize. Entrants can earn points during game by using SnapCall Sports to answer the predictive questions during the live game. Individual contest starts and ends with each game. Questions will be sent to the SnapCall Sports app during the daily, designated playing periods. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible participants received by TopSpin Networks (“Sponsor”). Potential winners will be announced during and the end of each game and notified by e-mail on or about 3 business days after each game day. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. Entrant with the highest total points at the end of each of the Game will win an autographed baseball.
b. If there are any point ties, the winners will each receive an autographed baseball
c. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is N/A. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. Form of payment is solely Sponsor's decision. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contests rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s discretion from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per SnapCall Sports profile with handle name.
8. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, visit www.snapcallsports.com/contest.html or the SnapCall Sports app homepage.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is TopSpin Networks, Inc. 9 Damon Mill Square, Suite 6C, Concord, MA 01742
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest winner will be notified on or about 3 business days after the game (and if needed weather delay date will be determined as 3 business days after the completed Contest). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the professional baseball league or its teams or any media network(s) promoting Sponsor or Contest.