Make your pre-game picks on the Schedule page BEFORE each March Mania game tips off for five chances to win up to $700! There will be five pre-game picks posted for each game, so choose wisely.
- Round of 16: Stormyy1114
- Round of 8: Huff111 & Cadillac
- Round of 4: Montster27
- Championship Round: Stormyy1114, Caddilac, NickmfBoy29, Gardy, & tommyboy
- Grand Prize, Total Cumulative Pregame Pick Points: Stormyy1114
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) or older as of March 28, 2019. Proof of age and identification - including social security number if 2019 winnings equal $750 or more - must be provided before winners can receive any prize. Employees of the Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates: This contest contains 5 unique events across 12-day period; Round of 16, Round of 8, Round of 4, Final Round, and Cumulative Total based on combined pregame pick scores. Designated round playing periods begin and end according to the following schedule:
Rounds Begin 10:00 AM ET End – End of Round (Game)
Round of 16 Thursday 03/28/2019 Friday 03/29/2019
Round of 8 Saturday 03/30/2019 Sunday, 03/31/2019
Round of 4 Saturday 04/06/2019 Saturday 04/06/2019
Final Round Monday 04/08/2019 Monday 04/08/2019
Cumulative Total Thursday 03/28/2019 Monday 04/08/2019
3. The daily, designated playing periods are between 10:00 AM ET on the day of the first game in each Round (Rounds broken down in chart in section 2), until the tip-off of each game. Each session is open for pre-game picks play during that time period. Each day’s results are compiled at the end of each Round, and the final Cumulative Total is compiled on 04/09/2018.
4. How to Enter: Install the FREE SnapCall Sports app on your phone or mobile device (www.snapcallsports.com for download links). Limit one entry per person, per email address, per game within each Round (Round of 16, Round of 8, Round of 4, Final Round, and Cumulative Total). More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
5. How to Play: The same 5 predictive questions (point spread, over/under, winner, 1st half winner, and most points between available players) will be posted for each game, in each round, starting at 10:00AM ET on Thursday March 28 ET (Round of 16), Saturday, March 30 (Round of 8), Saturday April 6 (Round of 4), and Monday April 8 (Final Round). Each day is also applied to the Cumulative Total. The user with the highest total in each round, and the user with the highest Cumulative Total points from pregame picks across all Rounds in this contest (Round of 16 through Final Round) will earn a prize.
a. Entrants will use the free SnapCall Sports app to answer Pre-game Picks questions for any or all games within the Round of 16, Round of 8, Round of 4, and Final Round. All Entrants will be automatically eligible for the Cumulative Total event based on their total points earned from the Round of 16 through the Final Round.
b. Entrants don’t have to watch the game to play. Although the Pre-game Picks scores will be included for the In-Game total scores and In-Game Contest.
c. All 5 Pick questions will be posted by 10AM ET on the day of the start of each game within each Round and will remain open until the tip-off of each game.
d. Entrants can make each day’s Picks and adjust answers right up to the tip-off of each game.
e. To make Pre-game Picks, Entrants just go into the SnapCall Sports app under “Schedule” then choose “March Mania 2019” Each day will include the date for games to be played. The “Pick” label next to each game indicates that entrants can make their predictions. Each game’s Picks are locked once the label reads “Live.”
f. The Pre-game Picks scores by Round, and the Cumulative Total, will be posted at the end of each Round, and after the contest has ended on April 9, 2019.
6. Drawing: Two requirements determine a winner: 1) Entrant must earn the highest cumulative points on a given Round of games played on Thursday, March 28 and Friday, March 29 (Round of 16); Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31 (Round of 8); Saturday, April 6 (Round of 4) or Monday, April 8, 2019 (Final Round) and/or, 2) entrant must earn the highest Cumulative Total Pre-game Picks points across all games between Thursday, March 28 and Monday, April 8, 2019 (Cumulative Total event). Entrants can accumulate points each of the designated 6 days within the 12-day period by using SnapCall Sports to answer the same 5 predictive questions for each designated game as highlighted in above Section 2. These questions will be sent to the SnapCall Sports app during the daily, designated playing periods. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible participants received by Sponsor. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about 2 business days after each game day. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
7. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. The highest Pre-game Picks points earner across all games within each Round and/or the Cumulative Total, will win a prize. Prizes start at $100 per Round and will escalate during the Final Round to as high as $300 for the Cumulative Total event.
b. Round of 16 (Thursday, March 28 and Friday, March 29, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative Pre-game Picks points earned will win a cash prize of $100.
c. Round of 8 (Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative Pre-game Picks points earned will win a cash prize of $100.
d. Round of 4 (Saturday, April 6, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative Pre-game Picks points earned will win a cash prize of $100.
e. Final Round (Monday, April 8, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative Pre-game Picks points earned will win a cash prize of $100.
f. Entrant with the highest Cumulative Total Pre-game Picks points earned for all 2019 March Mania Pre-Game Picks events– for games played between Thursday, March 28 and Monday, April 8, 2019 – will win a cash prize $300.
g. If there are any entrants with Pre-game Picks point ties the cash prize will be split to the nearest penny across all first-place entrants meeting the eligibility requirements (Section 1) for each Round and/or the Cumulative Total.
h. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $700. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. Form of payment is solely Sponsor's decision. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contests rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
9. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes/Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes/Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes/Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
10. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes/Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes/Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes/Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes/Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes/Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes/Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, visit https://snapcallsports.com/contests
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes/Contest is TopSpin Networks, Inc.
15. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest winner will be notified on or about 2 business days after each Round or Final championship game (03/29, 03/31, 04/06, 04/08). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the NCAA or its teams.