You'll have 16 chances to win over $5,000 by joining and finishing atop the Free-4-All in any single March Mania event OR as the cumulative points leader across ALL March Mania events.
Winners, Round of 16
- FSU vs. Gonzaga - klo2
- Purdue vs. Tennessee - NickmfBoy29
- Texas Tech vs. Michigan - NickmfBoy29
- Oregon vs. Virginia - eric_gress
- LSU vs. Michigan State - Stormyy1114
- Auburn vs. UNC - Stormyy1114
- Virginia Tech vs. Duke - jdub1224
- Houston vs. Kentucky - Stormyy1114 & NickmfBoy29
Winners, Round of 8
- Texas Tech vs. Gonzaga - eric_gress
- Purdue vs. Virginia - NickmfBoy29
- Auburn vs. Kentucky - Huff111
- Michigan State vs. Duke - NickmfBoy29
Winners, Round of 4
- Auburn vs. Virginia - jdub1224
- Texas Tech vs. Michigan State - kacismith12
Winner, Championship Round
- Texas Tech vs. Virginia - NickmfBoy29
Grand Prize Winner, Overall Cumulative Score
- NickmfBoy29 - 9,430 points
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) or older as of March 28, 2019. Proof of age and identification - including social security number if 2019 total winnings equal $750 or more - must be provided before winners can receive any prize. Employees of the Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates: This contest is 16 unique events across 6 days within a 12-day period. Games 1-15 and the 16th event – Final March Mania Championship Event based on cumulative scores across all games - with designated playing periods beginning and ending according to the following schedule: Games 1-8 between Thursday, March 28 and Friday March 29, 2019; Games 9-12 between Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31, 2019; Games 13-14 on Saturday, April 6, 2019; Game 15 and Final March Mania Championship Event on Monday, April 08, 2019.
3. The daily, designated playing periods are between the official tip-off until the end of each game (Eastern time). Each day’s results are compiled at the end of each game and at the end of the Final March Mania Championship Event.
4. How to Enter: Install the FREE SnapCall Sports app on your phone or mobile device (www.snapcallsports.com for download links). Limit one entry per person, per email address, per game and Final March Mania Championship Event. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. Entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
5. How to Play: A series of predictive questions will be posted throughout each game through the Championship game starting at the official tip-off time Thursday March 28 (Games 1-4), Friday March 29 (Games 5-8), Saturday March 30, (Games 9-10), Sunday March 31 (Games 11-12), Saturday 04/06 (Games 13-14), Monday 04/08 (Game 15) including the Final March Mania Championship Event. Each day is a new chance to win. There’s a prize for the highest cumulative points during each March Mania game and the highest cumulative points for the Final March Mania Championship Event.
a. Entrants will use the free SnapCall Sports app to answer predictive questions for any or all games 1-15 of their choice. All Entrants will be automatically eligible for the cumulative Final March Mania Championship Event based on their total cumulative points earned for games 1-15 results.
b. Entrants do not have to complete the pre-game picks for any game, but pre-game picks points earned will be included in each applicable game’s total scores and the Final March Mania Championship Event.
c. All 5 Pick questions will be posted by 10AM ET the day of the start of each game within each Round and will remain open until the tip-off of each game.
d. Entrants can make each game’s pre-game picks and adjust answers right up to the official tip-off of each game.
e. To make pre-game picks, Entrants just go into the SnapCall Sports app under “Schedule” then choose “March Mania.” Each day will include the date for games to be played. The “Pick” label next to each game indicates that entrants can make their predictions. Each game’s Picks are locked once the label reads “Live.”
f. The game scores for Games 1-15 and the Final March Mania Championship Event will be posted at the end of each game and at the end of the Final March Mania Championship Event.
6. Drawing: Two requirements determine a winner: 1) Entrant must earn the highest cumulative points on a given game played on Thursday, March 28, Friday, March 29, Saturday, March 30, Sunday, March 31, Saturday, April 6, or Monday, April 8, 2019 and/or, 2) entrant must earn the highest cumulative points across all games between Thursday, March 28 and Monday, April 8, 2019 for the Final March Mania Championship Event. Entrants can accumulate points each of the 6 days by using SnapCall Sports to answer the predictive questions for each designated game as highlighted in above Section 2. These questions will be sent to the SnapCall Sports app during the daily, designated playing periods. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible participants received by Sponsor. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about 2 business days after each game day. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
7. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. The highest points earner for each game and/or the Final March Mania Championship Event, will win a prize. Prizes start at $100 and will escalate as high as $1,500 for the Final March Mania Championship Event.
b. Games 1-8 (Thursday, March 28 and Friday, March 29, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative in-game points earned will win a cash prize of $100 per game.
c. Games 9-12 (Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative in-game points earned will win a cash prize of $250 per game.
d. Games 13-14 (Saturday, April 6, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative in-game points earned will win a cash prize of $500 per game.
e. Game 15 (Monday, April 8, 2019) – the entrant with the highest cumulative in-game points earned will win a cash prize of $1000.
f. Entrant with the highest cumulative in-game points earned for the Final March Mania Championship Event – for games played between Thursday, March 28 and Monday, April 8, 2019 – will win a cash prize $1,500.
g. If there are any entrants with in-game point ties the cash prize will be split to the nearest penny across all first-place entrants meeting the eligibility requirements (Section 1) for each game and/or the Final March Mania Championship Event.
h. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes is $5,300. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. Form of payment is solely Sponsor's decision. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contests rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
9. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes/Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes/Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes/Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
10. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes/Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes/Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes/Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes/Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes/Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes/Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, visit http://snapcallsports.com/contests.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes/Contest is TopSpin Networks, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest winner will be notified on or about 2 business days after each game or Final March Mania Championship Event (03/28, 03/29, 03/30, 03/31, 04/06, 04/08). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the NCAA or its teams.